Next dates to be determined
Schedule: To be determined
Delivery mode: Online
Language of instruction: English
Duration: 18 hours
Participants will understand the network stack and related technologies used in advanced enterprise routing.
• Install, configure, and operate scalable, multi-protocol Cisco routers in large enterprise networks.
• Learn how to use advanced feature of routing protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP.
• Design, configure, and troubleshoot complex network architectures.
• Implement network monitoring and diagnostics systems to ensure optimal performance.
• Gain an understanding of best practices for establishing and maintaining fault tolerant networks.
Learners are expected to have a good understanding of Networking Fundamentals prior to registering for this course.
*If eligibility requirements are met.
This course is subsidized by Services Québec Montérégie. Candidates who wish to apply must meet the criteria listed below.