Network Management and Architecture LEA.54
Duration: Varies according to each candidate’s experience and availability.
Mode of delivery: Hybrid
Dates: Primarily Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings and afternoons
Admissions: Ongoing admissions
RAC for Network Management and Architecture (NMA) is for people who have a significant amount of work or life experience in the field of IT network management, and wish to have their skills officially recognized by a Quebec college.
Champlain’s RAC services can help those individuals obtain an AEC (Attestation d’études collégiales) by assessing their current competencies, and providing them with training for the ones they are lacking.
RAC services in Network Management and Architecture – NMA are offered for the 16 competencies listed below:
- 0000 Analyze information about working in the field of computer science technology
- 00Q1 Install and manage computers
- 00Q2 Use programming languages
- 00Q4 Use office productivity software
- 00Q7 Use a database management system
- 00Q8 Carry out prevention operations with regard to information security
- 00SE Interact in a professional setting
- 00SG Provide users with technical support
- 00SH Adapt to information technologies
- 00SJ Deploy intranet servers
- 00SK Deploy Internet servers
- 00SM Deploy computer inter-networking devices
- 00SN Automate computer network management tasks
- 00SP Monitor computer networks
- 00SQ Collaborate on the design of a computer network
- EX17 Operate in a professional setting
Learn more about the RAC process.
*There are no additional fees to use online resources, receive support from content specialists, or to attend seminars and work sessions. Maximum cost is only applicable to Quebec residents.
To take advantage of the RAC process, candidates must pay certain fees. The fees are based on the number of evaluations that a candidate has to complete, and may vary from one person to another.
- $30 admission fee (non-refundable)
- $45 for a necessary file analysis (non-refundable)
- $40 per competency (up to a maximum of $500)
Maximum total: $575
Please note that the fees above include all activities related to the RAC services. No additional fees have to be paid to:
- Attend a seminar on a specific topic
- Consult the online resources
- Participate in job preparation activities
- Participate in expert-led group activities
An additional $45 file analysis fee will apply if a candidate desires to change program.