Specialist in Transportation and Logistics – RAC
Home / Cont Ed Programs / Specialist in Transportation and Logistics – RAC
4 to 12 months*
*Duration varies according to each candidate’s experience and availability.
Mode of delivery: Online
Intensive Schedule: Mon to Fri 9am – 4pm – 17 weeks
Individual Schedule: Saturdays and some Tuesday evenings (approximately 1 year)
The Individual schedule can also be customized to meet each candidate’s needs.
RAC for Transportation & Logistics (T&L) is for people who have a significant amount of work or life experience in the field of transportation and logistics, and wish to have their skills officially recognized by a Quebec college. Often, they work, or have been working in positions such as:
Champlain’s RAC services can help individuals obtain an AEC (Attestation d’études collégiales) by assessing their current competencies, and providing them with training for the ones they are lacking. We also give extensive support with the job search process and T&L career development.
The Specialist in Transportation and Logistics AEC (LCA.DS) is made of 23 competencies. To receive your AEC, you will have to be evaluated for all competencies:
- AP72/73 Vendre des produits / services dans un établissement commercial
- AP31/32 Jobs & geography in transportation & logistics
- AP75 Business communication
- AP34 Français
- AP67 Purchasing & inventory control
- AP35 Manage road transport
- AP33/36 North american transportation
- AP68/38 International transport management
- AP39/40/76 Warehouse management
- AP79 Math & Accounting for T&L
- AP70/71 Import-export processes
- AP37 Process information and data using spreadsheet software in transportation and logistics
- 00NE/AP78 Supply chain management / environmental issues and innovations in T&L
- AP69 Transporting, storing and handling dangerous goods & specialized transports
- AP74 Job/internship
Learn more about the RAC process.
*There are no additional fees to use online resources, receive support from content specialists, or to attend seminars and work sessions. Maximum cost is only applicable to Quebec residents.
To take advantage of the RAC process, candidates must pay certain fees. The fees are based on the number of evaluations that a candidate has to complete, and may vary from one person to another.
- $30 admission fee (non-refundable)
- $45 for a necessary file analysis (non-refundable)
- $40 per competency (up to a maximum of $500)
Maximum total: $575
Please note that the fees above include all activities related to the RAC services. No additional fees have to be paid to:
- Attend a seminar on a specific topic
- Consult the online resources
- Participate in job preparation activities
- Participate in expert-led group activities
An additional $45 file analysis fee will apply if a candidate desires to change program.
Click here to access the online resources for this program.
Continuing Education – F-151
Champlain College Saint-Lambert
900 Riverside Drive