Office Administration – RAC
Home / Cont Ed Programs / Office Administration – RAC
Duration: 6 to 9 months*
Mode of delivery: Online
*Duration varies according to each candidate’s experience and availability.
Dates: Saturdays 9am to 4pm
Admissions: Ongoing admissions
RAC for Office Administration (OA) is for people who have a significant amount of work and life experiences in the office administration field, and wish to have their skills officially recognized by a Quebec college. Often, they work, or have been working in positions such as:
Champlain’s RAC services can help individuals obtain a AEC (Attestation d’études collégiales) by assessing their current competencies, and providing them with training for the ones they are lacking.
A DEC (Diplôme d’études collégiales) option also exists at Champlain, RAC for Office Management.
The Office Administration AEC (LCE.53) is made of 14 competencies. To receive your AEC, you will have to be evaluated for all competencies.
- 00UW -To perform word processing operations
- 00UX – To process and present data
- 00UY – To communicate using spoken English
- 00UZ – To produce English texts and perform English linguistic revision
- 00V0 – To produce French texts and perform French linguistic revision
- 00V1 – To communicate using spoken French
- 00V3 – To use tools and services relating to office work
- 00V5 – To interact in various work situations
- 00V8 – To ensure the process of financial information and the management of the office unit budget
- 00V9 – To create and operate a database
- 00VA – To produce documents
- 00VE – To design and adapt a records management system
- 00VM – To organize professional activities
- EFA8 – To apply acquired knowledge in a professional environment
Learn more about the RAC process.
*There are no additional fees to use online resources, receive support from content specialists, or to attend seminars and work sessions. Maximum cost is only applicable to Quebec residents.
To take advantage of the RAC process, candidates must pay certain fees. The fees are based on the number of evaluations that a candidate has to complete, and may vary from one person to another.
- $30 admission fee (non-refundable)
- $45 for a necessary file analysis (non-refundable)
- $40 per competency (up to a maximum of $500)
Maximum total: $575
Please note that the fees above include all activities related to the RAC services. No additional fees have to be paid to:
- Attend a seminar on a specific topic
- Attend integration to the Quebec workforce seminars
- Consult the online resources
- Participate in job preparation activities
- Participate in expert-led group activities
- Book an appointment with an Advisor to prepare your Individual Evaluation Plan
- Book an appointment with a content specialist to receive individual tutoring
An additional $45 file analysis fee will apply if a candidate desires to change program.
Click here to access the online resources for this program.
Continuing Education – F-151
Champlain College Saint-Lambert
900 Riverside Drive