Champlain College Saint-Lambert’s Nursing Program is considered an eligible program of study for students wishing to apply for a Québec Perspective scholarship.
The scholarships are offered to students who have completed their full-time study term and who meet all the eligibility requirements for the scholarship program.
Eligible college or university programs are designed to increase the number of qualified individuals in essential public services and strategic economic sectors faced with workforce shortages.
The scholarships will be awarded after each completed study term, starting with the fall 2022 term. Study terms before fall 2022 are not eligible under the scholarship program. The amount of the scholarships is $1500 at the college level.
For more information about how to apply, click here.
To be eligible for the scholarship program, you must:
- be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident and be considered a Québec resident
- be studying in an targeted college or university program (PDF 299 Kb)
- not be a beneficiary of the Excellence Scholarships for Students in Education Programs program for the period covered by your application
- have completed your study term on a full-time or deemed-full-time basis, according to the requirements that apply to your situation
- respect the maximum number of eligible study terms based on your level of education:
- At the college level, the maximum number of eligible study terms is 6.